On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Phil Plumbo wrote:

> a Qwest DSL installer who said the problem wasn't a "cap" on the line at the
> CO; he said I should "tell tech support to get Enterprise to re-translate
> your line".  Does anyone know what he's talking about? The tech support guys
> I talked with yesterday had never heard of Enterprise, of course.
>
> Phil Plumbo
> stuck at 256K

(assuming it wasn't sarcasm)

Enterprise = USWest Interprise, the net side of USWest's operations.  Now
folded into Qwest.  Afraid I don't have much more data than that as to
how their tech support operations are organized. My contact there got
downsized during the reorganization.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com