Despite several router reboots and closely following Veldy's suggested
steps, I still can't get my Cisco 675 to retrain at 640K down. It won't
budge from 256K down/272 up/134baud.

Posted a note to dslreports describing the problem and got a reply back from
a Qwest DSL installer who said the problem wasn't a "cap" on the line at the
CO; he said I should "tell tech support to get Enterprise to re-translate
your line".  Does anyone know what he's talking about? The tech support guys
I talked with yesterday had never heard of Enterprise, of course.

Phil Plumbo
stuck at 256K