Another good thing to do, is find out the name of the spammer, and call the
IRS and report them for having income that they don't report.  Nearly all
spammers who sell CD's or crap from their home don't report that income.
Leads to a nice hefty fine at the end of the year and they get audited.  :)

I just reported this one.  :)