Brad Timm wrote:

> Not meaning to suggest that the folks who are working on the MN-Linux Web
> page, but
> is there a Meeting this Saturday and what is the topic of the day?

I'd suggest topics but ummm, that's lanparty day. :)

Well, I do have a few suggestions:
Topics to cover at Q1 2001 meetings. Or at least discuss it on the list.
Perhaps we should pick up some of the more important ones from years past.
Few thoughts:

3D acceleration. (Status, setup, demos, etc.)
gpg/pgp (with a keysigning after we get everyone paranoid.)
Filesystem review, migration, etc. (after 2.4 is final perhaps)
General end users stuff like good system pratices. (compiling kernels and
other sources...)
Installation preperation (something to cover before/durring a install fest)

I dunno, I'm just typing what comes to mind now. C'mon, I'm sure someone
wants to discuss something. :)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132