Another PPC distro is SuSE 7.0. I just checked the website and didn't see an
ISO image but distro can be gotten from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/ppc/7.0.

SuSE has been my preferred x86 distro for a while now, I don't do Macs so I
don't know how the PPC distro compares to the Intel SuSE or other PPC
versions.

Jack