Alright, I have a Mac Performa 630 I want to install debian on. But the
problem I'm having is partitioning. If someone could bring some System
7.6 or so install disks/CDs that would be great, and/or maybe an
external SCSI disk to back up the existing system and various apps that
are on it to...

And does anyone know if a 630 will work with a 500mb+ disk? (Read: LBA?)
The one in it now is only 250mb... Yes this is probably the earliest
that apple started using IDE...

And if by some chance someone has an extra CDROM drive sled for it so
the drive I crammed in there fits right, that would also be great...