On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Matthew M. LaBerge wrote:

> through replacing this card.  I'm running debian unstable with the new 2.4
> kernel, on an AMD k6-2 450 on an ASUS P5A (ALi Aladdin V chipset) eth0
> currently runs on interrupt 12.  All I need are clear instructions.

What do you need instructions on specifically? Just setting up the new
card under Linux?

Also, if it continues to fail after you get the new card set up,
investigate problems with the motherboard. I had a P5A and finally
replaced it with an Epox board because I had so many random hardware
problems. Now my processor runs about 30 degrees cooler (I also replaced
the fan). That in itself fixed a bunch of errors.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock