Sorry, probably not going to work.  Just because you assign 2 ip's to a box,
doesn't make it get double the bandwidth.

If you had 2 cable modem connections to the same provider, you could
theoretically do it, but your cable provider would have to provide some
special stuff in their configs to make it work.  Even so, you wouldn't get
double the bandwidth to a single host, but your aggregate bandwidth could be
around double.

If I get 2 t-1's to some provider, say ATT.  I then download file from some
site, the most I will most likely be able to get for bandwidth is the max
speed of one of those t-1's (1.544Mbps).  If ATT has Cisco equipment, and I
have Cisco equip, and they configure ip cef (Cisco Express Forwarding), and
I do the same, it will do some load balancing on a packet by packet basis,
and use some of both of the t-1's, which would allow me to get more than
1.544Mbps on the download.  However, this would suck for gaming as packets
arrive out of order on a much more frequent basis when using this method.

In any case, your cable modem provider will not do anything for you on this
one, and I suspect that the equipment they use for cable modem service
probably wouldn't support what you want to do anyway.  Get yourself a DSL
line.  Your download speeds are lower, but upload will be comparable, and
most DSL providers don't care if you run servers.

Jay