Hi,

I am new to the list, and hope I can contribute and get some good advice.

I am currently attempting to use 2 external ips to host  a game server on my cable modem( shh, don't tell anyone).  If I am still correct( since I recently moved  down from St. Cloud, and could do this. ),  I would double the amount of upload bandwidth available for multiple connections.  Currently I can manually enter in an ip, using route,  I can tell the kernel to use the second ip( ethernet card ) to connect to that host.  The question is how do I enable the kernel to automatically do this without me sitting at the console and manually do it.  I have currently looked at bird, but I haven't taken huge amount of time to do this because I have to learn how to configure it first.  Has anyone attempted this or know how?  I could use a ( or few ) good pointers on this.  I am getting more confident that this can be done.  The question is, what the best way?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck Larson.

Domain powered by www.iReg.com
E-mail powered by www.1FreeEmail.com