Right...

And anyone runnnig bandwidth critical apps knows that you
dont use IDE drives for your data. I also pointed out how to
determine how it *should* perform. All HD specs equal,
performace problems are usually NOT the hard drive
but the CPU, network (inefficient drivers), crappily designed
apps (which most bandwidth-intensive apps are), and most
likely the OS (if its windows)---thats practice.