I picked up a Maxtor 80gig at Best But a couple week ago cause
I need more space to store ripped DVD when I encode them. The
drive works great. If you dont need super fast disk access then
5400 is a pretty cheap way to go. The higher data density offsets
the lower spindle speed so for sustained xfers it should compete
well with 40-60gb 7200 rpm drives. I buy cheap drives for extra
storage and a really fast one for my primary system drive.