I have the Dual pIII MSI 694D Pro-AR board.  It's really nice.  I
espacially like MSI's practice of putting little error LEDs on the mobo so
you can see when something is wrong.  Unfortunately, I can't use the
on-board Promise Fasttrack-100.  Linux doesn't have support for it, from
what I can tell, and the driver for it makes Win2k blue screen on my system
(even in safe mode!).  I use a 3ware Escalade anyway, but I'd still like
to play with the promise controller.  I picked mine up at TranMicro for
$194, IIRC.  A bit expensive, but at least they test it before they give it
to you :)

Gabe