I use the dual MSI 694D board. Its a nice board. It has 4 usb ports, 2
firewire ports, 1 cnr slot.
I run 2 PIII 850's clocked at 970.
I dont use the onboard raid, instead I use an Escalade 6400 with 4 20 gig
drives in raid 0.
I have 384 meg of ECC ram as well.
Works great for linux and windows 2000 dual boot.

But if I was looking for a dual board now, I will look real hard at the ASUS
model.
Then there is always the Abit VP6 (BP6's big brother). And there are some dual

offerings from supermicro with the Server Works chipsets for SDRAM and some
intel
chipsets if you want RDRAM.