Linuxians,

I am thinking about building a new dual PIII system but before I go out
and spend some money I was wondering if anyone had experience with the
MSI 694D Pro AR motherboard, or MSI products in general.  I have had
good luck with Abit boards (BP6) in the past and I am wondering if MSI
is as reliable. (Abit has a dual board available but not through a local
source.)

I figure if I use some parts I already have I can build a dual PIII 1GHz
system for about $1000.  Sweet. (Then I can really hammer out some seti
work units. :-)

SG, O.S.D.
--
When you consider who I am, I am doing pretty good.