Vote yes for Mozilla 0.8

I too have been frustrated with netscape 6.0 and there has been one more
release... it may be 6.1 beta or 6.01 beta....  I grabbed mozilla 0.8
today, and it has ran perfectly all day, its quicker that netsacpe 6.0,
and doest flake out like 6.0 does.

Mozilla now has the mail client (as well as composer and address book)

duncan