Well I thought that the change would be kind of cool so I downloaded version
6.0 of netscape and installed it on my Linux system. However after I
installed I realised that it worked so slow on my machine that it made me
want to kill my self. Anyway now I need your help in getting if off my
machine and getting the good old 4.6 installed back. First I tried just
reinstalling the 4.6 RPM but it told me that it was allready installed, so I
tried removing it, and it told me that it was not installed, now I'm going
crazy and am forced to unecessarily use windows to send this email. All the
help would be appreciated.