On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 03:11:54PM -0600, Yaron wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:
>
> > Vim does a great job of word wrapping.  Throw this in your .vimrc
> > set textwidth=75
>
> Yeah, that's nice, but now all my shell scripts will be wrapped, too.

I guess you're right.  I never really noticed since I put in \'s all over
the place for readability's sake.  If I really didn't want the lines to
wrap, I'd just do :set textwidth=0 to disable it.  Anyway, there's no point
in switching to vim if you don't want to.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god."
							- Thomas Jefferson