> I was running BIND8 behind NAT for a while with no problems.
> Where can I
> read about this apparent problem?

I tried setting one up awhile back and couldn't get it to work.  It didn't
think it was authoritative or something.  It had something to do with the
payload of the query packet.  I posted a message to some bind mailing list
and was told that I needed to move it outside the firewall or it wouldn't
work.

I just searched all over for docs on it but couldn't find any.  Maybe I'm
wrong, wouldn't be the first time.  :)