Thanks for the help, my settings needed to be a little different then
the ones you gave me but once I knew where to look I was able to fiddle
with it and get it to work.

Note that I'm thanking you because:
I am feeling thankful that you were feeling generous.
I didn't know what I was doing and you were able to help.
I wasn't having much luck with HOWTOs either.
I was in need of a freebie.

Thanks.

SG, O.S.D.

--
When you consider who I am, I am doing pretty good.