I'm not looking to start a war here but I'm looking for comments /
suggestions on a good distro. I've got a 386 laptop with 4 MB RAM and a 60
MB hard drive.  The real solution here would be "upgrade your laptop",
but this is what I have.  My primary use for this machine is Cisco work. I
basically need a laptop that has VT100 terminal emulation (minicom is
nice), dialup, and ethernet capability.  I need something light, fast, and
stable as my laptop is none of these.  I've been born and raised on Redhat
but dabbled with Debian.  Slack is beyond my understanding.  FreeBSD is
just plain obscure.  Any suggestions on a tight, fast OS to accomodate my
needs?

-Brian