Umm, what are you using for a printer daemon? lpd? lprng? cups? For what
you're doing I reccomend lprng as it supports filtering jobs before sending
them to remote printers. (A godsend when you share your printer off an old
486 and are printing from big fast workstations.)

Is windows connecting to the printers via samba or lpd? I think samba when
you're doing "net use" but I could be wrong.

Anyway, the file you should be looking at is /etc/printcap. If you've
allready got a printer there (and if printing is working I assume you do)
then it should be fairly obvious on how to add a second printer of the same
type.

After you add the printer, restart lpd and samba. (In that order)

To get filtering working I use the lpd_bounce option in lprng. For now, see
your documentation as I don't have a working example on hand.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132