> Yes they can be, if you have the manuals to tell you how, otherwise just
> modify the keymappings in NT or *nix as there is only a 3.x/9x compatible
> software program to make it easy. You can "program" any keyboard, but these
> can store they're settings, so you'd almost make a keymap, *upload* it, and
> set the keymap back to default, the kb will take care of the rest. (I believe
> that's how it works, I don't know how you'd go about uploading your settings
> though.)

Actually, weren't the original Omnikeys programmable via a little set of 6
or so dip-switches that were concealed under the Omnikey logo?  I work with
a guy who's Omnikey is like that.  It's got to be at least 10 years old.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"No sir, I don't like it!"	- Mr. Horse in "Fire Dogs"