On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 11:00:36AM -0800, Andrew Nemchenko wrote:
>actually the reason I was asking is because I found 2 and I heard that they
>can be programmed so does anyone know where I can find some information on
>how I can do this??
Yes they can be, if you have the manuals to tell you how, otherwise just
modify the keymappings in NT or *nix as there is only a 3.x/9x compatible
software program to make it easy. You can "program" any keyboard, but these
can store they're settings, so you'd almost make a keymap, *upload* it, and
set the keymap back to default, the kb will take care of the rest. (I believe
that's how it works, I don't know how you'd go about uploading your settings
though.)