On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Kent Schumacher wrote:

> Bob Tanner wrote:
> >
> > Anyone else go to www.microsoft.com and NOT get the search text entry widget in
> > the upper left corner when running netscape or mozilla?
> >
> > --
>
> Has anyone tried to get new tags for your car at the mndot web site?  It doesn't
> work with Netscape or Mozilla - the URL ends in a .asp.  I wrote them a nice
> little e-mail asking what the problem is.  If they don't make it work for me
> I'm planning on raising a stink - anyone care to join in?

what doesn't work about it - considering all an asp is is a server side
script redirecting or filtering content, it shouldn't matter the browser
as long as the server side is running IIS or something M$-ey...I can get
there and run fine using Netscape...but I couldn't go through the entire
process 'cuz my tabs aren't due to expire by March 2001.

Liz

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com