On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 04:23:41PM -0600, Peter Clark wrote:

> the 512? Also, the 512 uses the emu10k1 driver--if memory serves, weren't
> there issues with the driver in the kernel?

Only if you don't have troubleshooting skills. The driver is supported very well
by creative (http://opensource.creative.com) with much better control in linux
than in Windows. I've had no problems with it whatsoever, the problems I've seen
are due to people not willing to read the documentation for advanced features
(line remapping, record input selection, etc)

				Matthew S. Hallacy