On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 02:50:43AM -0600, Peter Clark wrote:
> Now, the whole point of reinstalling Windows was so that I could view the
> contents of my fat-format Zip disk.

Uhm, you should be able to look at your fat-format Zip disk under
Linux without too much hassle.  I'd imagine (v)fat support is
compiled in (or a module) for every distro's default kernel. And
as far as I know Zip disks have been fully supported for quite a
while (though I have no first hand knowledge - I avoid those
things like the plague).

Now I'm not one to get in the way of a noice Windows rants, but
just in case you didn't know I'd spread the word ;).