* Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com> [011223 20:31]:
> Here's a valid LUG post that got snagged though. But this is partly due
> to the poster having an a-typical AOLer address, and mailman headers. I
> need to whitelist mn-linux.org and real-time.com it looks like.

header RATWARE ALL =~ /(?:4\.\.72\.1712\.3|ACE Contact Manager|Aristotle Mail|Avalanche|Calypso|clansoft|Cognigen|Cold Fusion|Cyber-Bomber|Crescent|DiffondiCool|Dynamic Mail Server|CTMailer|E-Broadcaster|E-mail Magnet|Ellipse Bulk Emailer|EmailBlaster|Emailer.Platinum|eMerge|Extractor|Floodgate|FlashSend|Goldrush|Group Mail |Internet Marketing|Mailcast|MailKing|MassE-Mail|massmail\.pl|Matchmaker|NetMailer|News Breaker|pop3.report|RamoMail|Ready Aim|Shopping.Planet|Stalker.s|TBBS\/TIGER|TOO BAD|TotalMailTURBO Mail|V3,1,6,1|V3,1,2,0|V3,2,2,0|V.null.\.1712\.3|WindoZ|WinNT.s.Blat|WorldMerge|YMR)/

Set your RATWARE rule like the above.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/

...one of the top CBS reporters here in the Twin Cities, came up to me and
said, "Governor." Here was her question: "How do you respond to some people
who say you're spending too much time on state security and not enough time
on Major League Baseball and the Twins?"
	-Jesse Ventura, Salon interview 12.17.01
	  on why he thinks media are jackals and his partial
	  justification for ignoring the 'baseball issue'.