My copy of spamassassin caught your mail as spam.  The **SPAM** in the
subject line is what the procmail filter uses to send the spam to the
caughtspam mail box.

I've had enough TCLUG mail get caught due to sender having numbers in the
from address and being from earthlink that I have added a rule to subtract 5
points if the subject line has TCLUG in it.