Probably a dump question but I got some Linux decals that say
"Warning:Turning off the power or pressing reset switch could lose contents
of hard drive.  If you must restart this system, please get help or use
Ctrl-Alt-Del".  My question is if Linux is more of a problem than Windows if
shutdown improperly?  Sometimes in Windows even the  Ctrl-Alt-Del won't work
and I have to reset.  I know it is not good but the only option in Windows
when it hangs up.
I know I will get the Linux is not Windows, but wondering if there is
difference?