Well, I'm not using spamassassin and Vipul's Razor in any sort of
production environment (email server for me + three friends) but I
really like it. I second Ben's anti-rant. :)

One thing about which I'm concerned is poisoning the razor system.
Based on some goofing around, it seems that the signature that razor
computes is based only on the body of the message. What's to prevent
someone from submitting, say, a TCLUG message to the razor system,
preventing other razor-using TCLUG members from seeing the message?

I'm bothered by this because the system seems "too good to be true",
which makes me suspect that it really *is* too good to be true. But so
far, spamassassin + razor has performed flawlessly.

Perhaps I should "third" Ben's anti-rant...

Dan