Doug wrote:

> You didn't offend me at all until this message Jeremy. Just because I may
> not be on your "worth a shit" list, doesn't mean I or several others need to
> "get a grip".

I agree.  I'm sure he was directing that at only the people he's had
contact with, I'm sure several others were a little angry about this.

> Maybe if enough people are worried about this,
> someone should put together a list of general guidelines or rules of
> etiquette for the list (several lists do).

Might be nice if it went out in an intro e-mail when someone signed up
to the list.  I've seen that on other lists as well.  While most
experienced list participants wouldn't bother to read it, I'm sure it
would get the attention of those new to mailing lists.

--

Jesse Erdmann
Engineer