You didn't offend me at all until this message Jeremy. Just because I may
not be on your "worth a shit" list, doesn't mean I or several others need to
"get a grip". I'm a relative newbie to linux, and lurk on here learning
quite a bit from time to time. This only made you sound as pathetic as the
rest of the stupid emails over the last several days.

And while I agree that a few people on here do need to "get a grip" (and we
all know who they are I think), going to another mailing list won't get rid
of emails like what we've all seen lately. I'm on 7 of them of various
things (both linux and non-linux related), and they all have extreme out of
place threads like this every so often. Think this is bad try getting on IRC
for a length of time hehehe.

And I think there are several more than 3 people on here that are "worth a
shit". I've talked to several knowledgeable and kind folks on here, and seen
several others helping other people. I don't think it's fair to judge the
whole list because of a few people.

And while I agree that trimming posts and things like that are nice for
everybody, not everybody will automatically know or do it. For some this may
be the first mailing list they've ever joined, and all the bitching and
personal attacks won't help any. I just looked around the tclug site and saw
nothing in the way of list etiquette or rules or anything of the like (at
least not that I could find). Maybe if enough people are worried about this,
someone should put together a list of general guidelines or rules of
etiquette for the list (several lists do).

Doug