>From: "uak" <uak at nerp.net>
>To: "tclug-list at mn-linux.org" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
>Subject: X-CD-Roast Was: Re: [TCLUG] Re: Modem Question
>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:28:00 -0600 (CST)
>
> > Perry Hoekstra wrote:
><snip>
> > By the way, anyone know where I can find a website with instructions
on
> > how to use Xcdroast?  None come with the software and the website
> > promises a help file with the next release.
>I am assuming that _the_ website to which you are refering is:
>http://www.xcdroast.org/

Yes, I did look at the site.  All that is there is a FAQ which is of
almost no help whatsoever.  I was hopeing someone knew of an online
Linux Journal article or something along those lines that explained the
program.  I tried to Google but the sheer amount of material made it
almost impossible to find anything useful.

--
Perry Hoekstra
E-Commerce Architect
perry.hoekstra at talentemail.com