On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 08:25:08PM -0600, Terry Houle wrote:

> To not discourage our group it would be best just to use GUI and not
> the command line to scare people off.

Sorry, but I just lost all interest.  There's no more reason to stay
away from the command line than there is to stay away from GUIs
entirely.  It's a little like teaching people to drive, but not to
make left turns, since 3 rights will do fine and are easier.

You might look for people that can make it interesting, though.

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood