On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Jay W. Anderson wrote:

> What bothers me the most is not
> the typing, but sitting and using the mouse while working in AutoCAD
> all day.  If I have the keyboard where it should be, I'm straining to
> reach and hold/work the mouse which effects the muscles of the upper
> back and neck.

One thing that I think is cool about the Happy Hacking Keyboard (though I've
never tried one) is that the mouse is a lot closer to the keys when you
remove the numeric keypad. If they made an ergonomic Happy Hacking keyboard,
I'd go for it.

http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkbindex.html

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com