-----Original Message-----
From:	Paul Harris [SMTP:PaulHarris at Bigfoot.com]
Sent:	Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:29 PM
To:	tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject:	[TCLUG] News blackout?

Seems unlikely - there is some mention of it at the BBC:

http://newssearch.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/results.pl?q=Congo+Fever+Iran+Pakist
an&scope=news&sortby=sortdate&tab=news

and Janes is a British company, so that reduces the likelihood (not because
the British are more reputable, just because it would have to be controlled
in two countries).  Speaking as a biased Brit, I find it often helps to go
to news.bbc.co.uk for a broader view.

Cheers, Paul
---
"Is this an honest-to-god news blackout that I am witnessing? Anyone else
heard of this story?"

Minnesota
http://www.mn-linux.org
tclug-list at mn-linux.org