On Thursday 13 December 2001 17:19, tim lupfer wrote:
> On Dec 13 at 10:06AM Shawn wrote:
> > I'd like to try and get away from K-mail, I'd use pine, but I want
> > a GUI interface so I'm looking at Sylpheed.
>
> *cough* mutt

*cough*  See GUI reference    =)

> doing something like
>
> ln -s /opt/gnome/include/gtk-1.2/gtk/gtk.h /usr/include/gtk.h
>
> and then running configure should give you better results. you'll
> probably have to do that with a few other headers if they are in
> weird places as well. you could always just change your include
> path, but what fun is that?

Okay, another question in regards to gtk.h.....  what is the minimal amount
of Gnome I need to install to get that?  Running Slackware laptop that I'd
like to open up some space on again.  I run fvwm, and nothing of gnome really
that I know of.

Thanks for the answers.

Shawn