ive seen it, thought about it for tech support at work too...

id be interesting to hear more about it.  i set it up the other day...
to test briefly.  seemed cool.

from what i remember, all requests go to a specific (one) person based
on the dept. requested.

maybey each person would have to be thier own dept, but, as the demo was
set up, all tech support went to a tech support person, and all HR went
to an HR person...