Hello-
I am a senior student at the Academy of Holy Angels
in Richfield we I am currently setting up a Linux
web/FTP sever and hope to configure it to interact
with school databases through ASP (Possibly with
Chilisoft) I have been designing web pages for 6
years and along the way was the webmaster for
macobsession.com and MacFare a weekly Apple
related webcast. I gained the little experience I have
in ASP and corporate networks through a full time I.T.
internship at TCF Leasing Headquaters I.T.
department over the summer. Thanks in advance for
any help you can provide. My current trouble involves
my server automatically shutting down the apache
server.  It may be directly involved with the fact that it
is currently still in the test phase and get very little
traffic.  Linux does not actually shut down or freeze
up just the server.  Either by coincedence or cause
the shutdown happens after 1-2 days of inactivity. I
check the logs and after 1-2 days of no traffic a line
saying that SIGTERM or something to that effect is
displayed and there are no more entries.  Any ideas?

AMD 450
190 Mb Ram
2Gb Hard Drive
Mandrake-Linux 7.2