Had no idea he was from around here.  Shoulda read further into the website.
He got his BS in '93 from Moorhead State.

Well, I had a reply sitting in my mailbox waiting for me this morning.  Turns
out that they tried to process my order, and the credit card was denied.  No
idea why, as far as I can recall I haven't been close to the limit in a long
time.  So, updated info, and placed order again.  Also replied back saying
that I updated the information.

Would've been nice for them to have replied back earier with that info of
them saying that it was denied....  Oh well.

Shawn