Thanks to everyone who hung around and helped me out with my old SCO server:

Steve and Lion are the only two that I can recall names.  As well as Clay
helping me to carry some of my stuff upstairs.  Apologies for those whom
their names slip my mind.

The old SCO server is now being reincarnated in a new case.  It's a full
tower AT case (got it, as well as a P-133 a P-233 and a couple of really good
things from a friend's house that I swung by after the installfest).  Needs a
processor (Pentium 100), but I'm thinking of parting out another machine to
get this one running.  As well as help clear out some older machine stuff,
wife will be happy about that.

Seeing a couple of people at the installfest with the "Official Slack 8"
release got me thinking again that I still haven't received my order yet....
I placed the oder the same day that they made it available.  I received one
e-mail telling me that there was an error on the shirt ordering process, and
that all I had to do was to respond back to the mail and it would be handled.
 I've written to that same address ( webmaster at store.slackware.com ) and have
not received any kind of response at all.  I've posted a couple of messages
to the message board, and haven't seen anything responded to there either.

Today, I made my final attempt at contacting them via e-mail.  If they don't
respond, I'm taking it one step further.  I'd have to go through my
statements, but I'm almost positive that I was charged for the order.  If
that's the case, I'll pursue in even further matters....

It just pisses me off that a company that has been around as long as
Slackware, as well as being a major distro, would not respond to any e-mails
I've sent them.  To me, it's not good business practice to do what they've
done to myself as well as others that I've read on the message boards.

Yes, I know you can download it for free.  I was trying to be nice and
support Slackware for future development.  If this continues, I'm ready to go
to something else full blown.  Debian would be my next choice.

Hopefully the rest of the distros don't do this if you try to buy from them
directly....

Shawn