Mary,

If you come across such a product, please let
me know about it!

I think the easiest (but not the simplest or best)
way to do this is to scan Samba shares from
another machine using the product you already
have. You could possibly getting the virus
scanning product to run in a local VMWare ($?)
session (or maybe under Wine) to reduce
network traffic.

Good luck,

Troy

>>> Mary at DesignerDoors.com 12/07/01 08:31AM >>>
Since I am going to be attaching a Linux File server to an NT 4.0 dominated
Domain, and the users are going to be using Microsoft Office products (at
least for a while), I was wondering if anyone could make a recommendation
about some kind of Anti-Virus protection program for Linux.  Our Windows
Machines are currently using Norton Corporate Edition protection.  I am new
to Linux, as most of you may have guessed by now, so any information will be
helpful.  And I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the help that
you have given me so far.

Sincerely,

Mary Ayala
Designer Doors, Inc.