On Thursday 06 December 2001 10:22 am, you wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 09:44:55AM -0600, Jay Kline wrote:
> > Anyway, I tried Mutt, and it messed up my inbox. (good thing I keep
> > backups). It seems like it puts line breaks at a different place than
> > Kmail is used to, because all the messages had funny line breaks, and
> > peoples messages spanned multiple messages.
>
> This is odd, I just downloaded kmail to see if I could reproduce
> your problems, but everything was fine. I could open all my
> mailboxes fine with kmail - no funny line breaks.  And opening
> the mailboxes back up with mutt didn't cause any problems either.
> What versions of kmail and mutt were you trying?  I tried kmail
> 2.2.1 and mutt 1.3.22i/1.3.24i.

Kmail 1.3.1 (KDE 2.2.1)
and Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)

I just tried it again, to make sure I wasnt doing anything funky, and I am
able to repeat the problem.  My guess is there may be a bug in Mutt or
something, so I will try upgrading.

Jay

--
Jay Kline
list at slushpupie.com
http://www.slushpupie.com
--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
		-- Blaise Pascal