> I don't know if this helps or not, but I just read that IBM
> is producing a Domino server that is supposed to "play well
> with Outlook".  I think if I remember correctly it's based on Linux.

Have you used Domino though?  I have, it sucks bigtime.

Anyway, I just need something to run under linux that will play well with
exchange and use all of the scheduling features, and handle my enormous
mailbox.  Every single IMAP client I try either seg faults halfway through
grabbing my message headers, is abysmally slow, or doesn't find all of my
folders.

Jay