I'm planning on coming to the installfest with a bin or two of various
cards, drives, cases, power supplies, and whatever else.

For one thing, I have 2 full tower cases, one AT and one ATX. They are not
beautiful, but they will work, and they are free. I also have 4-5 power
supplies that work, and would be suitable for an older machine (not athlon
or p4, since they're 250W). And a couple ISA modems and other stuff. I'll
go through the cabinets and boxes over the next couple days to see what
else I can pull in there.

I bring this up since it may prompt other people to bring similar
hand-me-downs. On a previous occasion we got enough stuff to build a
working box for a lucky user.

Andy