I'm moving a machine from building A to building B.  Building A has a T1
and building B has a DSL.  Since there's lots of DNS stuff pointed to its
address on the T1 it will take some time to get it all moved to the
DSL. Here's my thought: I have a few extra linux boxen on the building A
T1.  Can I bind the old IP address to one of these and port forward it to
the box over in building B?  That way I have very little down time while
my DNS changes get propogated.  I can't find anything on doing this in the
ipfwadm or ipmasqadm docs.

Thanks!

-Brian