Right now I have wmweather to tell me about the temperature, etc. but I'm
wondering if there is a similar app that has a "general description" of the
condition, e.g. instead of "Temp: 33 F, Dew: 32 F, Prs: 29.95, Hum: 93%,
Wnd: ENE 20" what I really want to know is "33 F and snowing."  Well, the wind
speed is nice too.  :)  Is there anything that will tell me when it's snowing,
raining, mostly cloudy and that sort of thing?  It doesn't have to have the
cute little pictures of snowflakes and smiling sunshines like they have on
TV weather reports, just any indication.
I know there is an app that displays temperature only (I thought about getting
that before since I don't know what to do with dewpoint and pressure info
anyway) but I'd really like the snowing/raining type info.

On a slightly different note, I was using ascd to play my CDs, but it seems
to have a very inconvenient bug* and I removed it from my system.  Does anyone
know any similar CD-playing programs?  I'm using WorkMan at the moment, but I
liked having the dockabble app.

Thanks!

Lorry

(* Pressing the eject button usually resulted in me having to shutdown the
computer.)