Are there any phone numbers on the cd? I'd like to get a copy if there
is a place to get them from.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else