On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:57:24PM -0500, Yaron wrote:
>   Hey,
>
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Scott Dier wrote:
>
> > I wonder if its illegal for you to make an ISO of the cd for anyone else
> > to use.
>
> I don't know. I'm fairly sure everyone in MPLS/STP will get a copy anyway.
> And if not, I'm sure they'll give you one. Not like you pay for the paper
> version, right?

You can't put the paper version up on a web site anyway.

But as it doesn't say if I can use it as a coaster, burn it in the oven or
else, it doesn't say I cannot make (and even sell) copies of it.

florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4