Let me extend a hearty welcome to another SuSE user. If you like YaST 2 in
7.0 you should check out 7.2/ It is much improved. Almost everything you can
do from YaST 1 can now be done in YaST 2.

While I agree that the updates on the SuSE website are good I would caution
you that if you download the KDE 2.1.X files from SuSE you may not want to
use the YaST 2 software module. It insists on reinstalling the older kdelibs
package and a qt-extensions package that will toast your KDE sessions.
Fortunately you can "re-update" the packages from the new stuff before
exiting your KDE session to correct the problem. This is not a problem with
7.2.